Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Finding me

June 2, 2010

I'm 36 and single. I have the whole summer off to... well, that's just it. I have the whole summer off to figure out what to do with the summer. 9 months out of the year I am attempting to educate the future citizens of the world and up until recently I was busy pursuing my masters degree and coaching.

After cleaning most of my house and getting some much needed errands accomplished over the past two days. There is silence. There is silence in my home except for the distant sound of the tv and darkness coming from the other rooms.

You know I'm desperate when I am starting to organize a trip to the beach with my mom and my 83 year old grandmother:) Outside of this trip- the biggest and most important journey that awaits me this summer is some soul-searching. Hence, the blog. I thought this might be a good avenue to explore aspects of myself. I'm sure there is much of me to be uncovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment