Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Call me Crazy

Wednesday June 9, 2010

Crazy! I was suppose to get up eary and run with a co-worker at 8 am this morning, but it was raining. We ended up and rescheduled for 7 am tomorrow morning! I am not a morning person so this is a sacrifice. Remember I'm on vacation and on good days I go to bed around 1 am and get up around 9.

There are about 5 of us at work who are committed to run a 5k this Saturday, hence the trial run tomorrow. I have found that it is very motivating to run with other people. And when I'm not running with others I have extra motivation to run by myself because I know we are all "training" for an event.

My Vita-mix blender is suppose to be coming today. Hopefully, another step towards healthier living. Like anything else- the method or approach for a better life is only as effective as the will and the actual use of it. There's the UPS man now. Gotta go explore the delivery!!

No comments:

Post a Comment